Friday, December 12, 2008

Yoshi!

Dear DefunctProduct,

Last week you requested that I "DO YOSHI!". Though I'm not sure who you are, I would like to take this opportunity to remind you of your manners. Even though we're on the internets, a please and thank-you are still appropriate when a special request is made. Additionally, the use of all caps denotes YELLING and I'm sure that isn't necessary. That said, I was happy to oblige the request.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

This took me about 3 hours today and 45 minutes the other day to learn how to draw Yoshi and come up with a pose. I hope everyone feels free to make requests for drawings and such, it gives me a reason to get busy on the Wacom.

Check out Defunct Product's blog here: The Shortcomings of Sebastian M. Elias

With Holiday Cheer,
Phill

1 comment:

DefunctProduct said...

Oh have no fear. As common knowledge goes, once you master the rules, you can feel free to break them or come up with some of your own. As I was brought up in a formal household where etiquette reigned, I knew exactly what I was doing using all caps and I feel it provides some excitement and rebellion to an otherwise drab world. On occasion. And may I say, most respectfully, that your yoshi is SUPERB and my hope is that you will find the repeated use of capital letters to reflect my acknowledgment of your contribution to the glorious rise of a more lively world.