Friday, April 24, 2009

Web Comics!

Hi!

I read a few web comics on a regular basis. Here are some of the ones I like most:

Questionable Content - It's like friends...but more awkward.
Penny Arcade - They play Pokemon and D&D. Gabe has become one hell of an artist.
XKCD - Smartest stick figures ever.
Three Panel Soul - The painted comics are my favorites.
The Abominable Charles Christopher - The tales of an existential Yeti and his quest through the forest.

Tell me what you guys read and I'll post links. Does anyone know of a Sci-Fi web-comic that won't make me want to vomit?

Phill

2 comments:

Scott B. said...

I also read Questionable Content... and sometime Penny Arcade.

Other comics I read...

Looking for group
Least i could do
something positive


They are probable the only ones I read on a regular basis.

colleen said...

this one makes me really happy.

http://www.qwantz.com/

just spend a few minutes clicking around...you'll see