Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Flash (Oh-Oh)!

Hi Friends,

I'm learning Adobe Flash and ActionScript 3.0. I enjoy programming to a degree, I see it as speaking to a computer in it's native language. Isn't that cool? "Hey, Ma! Check me out, I'm speaking robot!"

You know what I don't enjoy? When I type two commands that ARE IDENTICAL except one goes to one address and the other to different address and one works just fine and the other crashes my movie. I don't enjoy that, not one tiny bit.

Thats like firing two identical guns at two different targets in different directions. And one bullet hits the target as expected, but the other bullet doesn't. Instead it disappears and causes the car you brought to the shooting range to explode! Doesn't that sound like fun? Isn't that something you want to learn?

No? Oh Ok.

phill.addInsaneFrustration(FrustrationEvent.LoseIt);

No comments: