Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gadgets and Cameras!

Happy New Year!

I took a little break from blogging so that I could enjoy my holiday without worrying about commenting on things. It was, in retrospect, bittersweet but thats not what I'm writing about today.

I have been becoming more and more obsessed with gadgets that I can't afford lately and my newest tech pleasure is the blog Engadget (ya see what they did there with the name?). These guys are covering the CES show better than any other website and is making me want to pull out the credit cards and go all pre-recession at my local Best Buy.

The trend I'm most excited about are the HD Camcorder line-ups that every major brand has released. If you dig around Engadget you'll find some. I love that we can film hi-def digital on a handheld and as soon as I can I'm going to get my hands on one and do my best P.T. Anderson composition impression. Speaking of hi-def, this is a technical demo for a new Canon HD that almost made cry. It's simple but beautiful...just how I like it.

Tomorrow I'll post a new painting!

Phill

1 comment:

Tiffany England said...

It's January 8th and I want my painting.